How to Prepare For GATE 2018
GATE Exam is not only entrance exam for M.tech admission it also key for Engineering candidate for getting PSUs recruitment. competition is huge in GATE Examination only well prepared candidates will qualify in GATE Exam just qualifying is not enough to get job in the PSUs , so the candidate need prepare well to get the well score in GATE 2018 Examination. Below simple and detailed steps are given to prepare for GATE 2018.
Preparation tips for GATE 2018
Before you start preparation for GATE EXAM you should have good self confidence which make you perfect and self confidence is an important key for success.
" Stop doubting your self, work hard, and make it happen "
TIP:1 Star The Preparation
In begin the preparation you have to know the eligibility for the GATE 2018 exam eligibility.
Check the eligibility if you fulfill it may you are mechanical engineering or any other then move forward.
TIP : 2 Know your GATE 2018 Syllabus exam pattern thoroughly
The price of success is hard work , dedication to the job at hand , and the determination that whether we win or lose , we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
know your GATE 2018 Syllabus the GATE exam notification is released by the IIT Gawathi the candidate can referrer to the syllabus of the GATE exam the GATE exam 2018 syllabus is detailed topic wise for each 23 papers and this make candidate to understand topics easily.
In GATE exam paper consist total 65 question will be asked for 100 marks with a mix of 2 and 1 mark questions that may be MCQ or Numerical question, fill in the blanks. you have to complete the task in the given time.
TIP:3 Know the weightage of topics in GATE 2018
The weightage of topics from various subject is vary from year to year but its in small variation the candidate need to understand the weightage of topics that may possible if the candidate reffer the previous papers
TIP:4 Make your study plan for GATE EXAM
A Goal without a plan is just a wish so the planning is an important for preparing GATE exam
- Prepare or plan a time table
- Divide your subjects and give the 20 to 30 days for each subject for preparation
- Cover all the subjects with in the 6 to 8 months of time.
- Practice previous papers.
- Take online test series for better preparation
- Give 2 to 3 month for revision
- So totally you need 8 to 10 months
- Keep daily , weekly and monthly target. try to revise for after every 15 days ( give 2 days ) while preparation.
- Make short notes while you study as this will help during revision time
- check the NPTEL Lectures to Get a better grasp
TIP: 5 You have to focus on engineering mathematics and general aptitude
Mathematics and general aptitude consists of 30 marks in the GATE exam you have to focus on these subjects
the books to reffers for engineering mathematics
- Engineering Mathematics by BS GAREWAL
- Engineering Mathematics By Erwin icreyszing
Finally Lear gate free site is helpful for electrical candidates